Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day one 29 May 2011

This is my first blog and don't know how this will go but it is for single parents that are trying to start over.  I have 4 grown children.  They are the light of my LIFE but now that they are grown it is time for me to have my time but finding it hard to do. I got married right out of HS and have worked and raised my kids so being single is hard sometimes

I am currently trying Plenty of Fish again for the 3rd time. Three times a charm they say.  We will see.  I am trying hard to be happy with my life but sometimes I get discourage because I was married for almost 30 years and feel like a puzzle with a missing piece not having a man in my life. 

If anyone has any thoughts on this please share. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment