Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 11 07 Jun 11

Good morning,

I didn't sleep very well and can't move on.  I know that I can't change the past. I just need to learn from it.  We have all made our share of mistakes.  No one is perfect.  Everyone is someone and God doesn't make junk.  I know I need to love myself before I can expect the love of another man.  I also need to learn to trust again.  I am working on both of these but it is taken time.  I have forgiven those that have hurt me and turned their backs on me.  I know I need to forgive myself for falling 2 years ago. I don't want to go back to that place.  It was not a happy place like some of the people thought.  Some acted like it was a big party and I could tell that they wanted to stay there forever.  I have to get ready for work.  I hope you have a blessed day.  I will be OK.  I have to be because I have only me to depend on me.  I have bills to pay and family and friends to love and be there for.  I know that some of my friends will be there for me when needed.

Blessings,
Linda

Quote of the day "Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them." Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

  1. Love your song choices this morning. Moving on is hard, but it is truly the only way to get "unstuck". You are still seeing someone to talk about all of thia, I hope.

    ReplyDelete