Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 15 - 11 Jun 11

Good morning,

Going to have a good day with family.  I have lots to do so  I am going to make short and sweet.  I need to keep searching for happiness. I need to forgive and move on.  I am really trying but I don't think they realize how much that they hurt me.  I know I was the one to allow it to happen and have no one but myself to blame for it.  I hope others out there don't fall like I have but I have a feeling there are more out there like me. I may add later today but right now I am going to help my daughter prepare food for today. 

V/R,
Linda

Video - This song is upbeat and happy and makes me want to dance.  I would like to find a man that wants to take me dancing. Doesn't have to be every week but just once in a while.  It is hard to find one  that wants to do that. 

Quote of the day "You cannot do only one thing." Garrett Hardin

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a good weekend. You deserve it. You're still blaming yourself a lot. Knock it off. Stop being so critical of yourself. Whatver it is that happened, I'm sure you did the best that you could when you were in the middle of it. Forgive yourself TOTALLT. You'll feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is, forgive yourself TOTALLY!

    ReplyDelete