Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 8 - 05 Jun 11

Good morning,

I am starting this with a song and a quote.  More to come later.  I have lots to do and my goal is to get it done.  Starting all over again isn't always easy to do but sometimes it is the only way.

Blessings,

Linda

This is a different version then I have on FB.  Heard Hootie and the Blowfish " Only Want to Be with you" and They Fray and now Madonna "Lucky Star". Ok I feel like the radio (WINC FM) is playin songs for me and trying to tell me something.  Ok call me crazy.  I have been called that and more.  Sticks and stones may break my bones but words they hurt but I am learning not to care.  It only took me 49 years to figure that out. lol

Quote of the day - "Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?" Benjamin Franklin

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I have that Rob Thomas CD, by the way. Love the Ben Franklin quote. Hadn't heard it before.

    ReplyDelete