Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 13 - 09 Jun 11

Good morning,

I overslept.  I have a feelin' it is going to be one of those days but I am going to work on making it a good day.  I just need to think of happy thoughts and laugh & smile when I just feel like crying.  I know that some people have more cash, are prettier, younger, have a big house and fancy car and a man/woman to love them and I need to realize that just because I don't doesn't mean I am a loser.  I am someone.  I am a good person, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend to all, and hard worker.  I am Miss Independent.  Maybe the love bug will find me one day but for now I need to learn that being single isn't a disease. Sometimes it is a cure.  I want to be in a  relationship that I feel wanted and needed and vice versus.  I can't make him feel the same way unless that is what he wants.  Well have a good day.  Thank you for reading.

Linda

Quote of the day: "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

1 comment:

  1. You have the right idea. But you have to quit putting yourself down. Once you start projecting an aura of confidence, the right man will come. It's never good to need a partner, but always attractive to project yourself as a strong confident person. Act "as if" you were already the person you want to be! This post is defiinitely a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete