Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 17 13 Jun 11

Good afternoon,

The trip to Philadelphia was a success.  Got Kevin all moved in. The trip up and back with his dad was good.  It felt good to be able to ride up and back with him and not feel like I wanted to be anywhere but there.  This am I was busy posting pics and spending sometime with one of my sisters and her family before she left for NC. The next 2 weeks it will just be me and Oreo and Cindy Lou.  I am looking forward to some time to myself.  Well that is all I have for today. 

Peace today and always!
Linda

Quote of the day "A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything went so well yesterday! Enjoy the rest of your Monday, and look forward to tomorrow and all that it will bring!

    ReplyDelete