Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 18 14 Jun 11

Good morning,

Well I did it. I signed up for Match.com.  So far I have been winked at from men from FL, GA, KY, TX, IL, NY, and OH.  I can not and will not date someone that far away.  I will not get discourage but a guy telling me he will relocate and doesn't even know me.  I am not stupid and won't fall for that line again.  I have blocked some profiles.  I may not find anyone but will give it this one more time.  I won't settle for second best.  I deserve the best and if he is out there he will find me and if not I am learning to be happy with just me.  I am a good person and will treat him with love and respect but I expect the same back.  It has to be 50-50.  I am not looking for someone to pay my bills.  I am capable of that and I will not pay his bills either.  I will not let them know where I work.  For some reason some guys think that I make a lot of money or have access to the best doctors cause of where I work.  They just think I do accounting and I will not let them know where I work unless I think it is for  real.  I am going to continue to hold my head up high.  I may fall sometimes and get down and feel like what's the use but when I get like that, I look at my kids pictures and realize how truly blessed I am.  They are all healthy and make me proud of what they have accomplished and what they will accomplished in their lives.  Not many families can say that all of their kids have gone to college.  I will have 2 teachers and 2 engineers once Amanda and Kevin finish.  Amanda is on the last leg.  She will student teach this fall and finish her classes for her masters.  Did I mention how proud I am of each of my children.  They are the light of my LIFE and when one is hurting or sad so am I.  I miss having Heather close by. She has been my rock and gave me the courage to move on with my LIFE.  I miss having all my kids close by but Life moves on.  I don't like parents who have their favorites and they  make it obvious.  If anyone thinks I favor any of my kids then they don't know me very well.  I may at one time talk about one more then another but that is because they are doing something special at the time.  I talk about all my kids all the time.  I work with 2 ladies that have not had children.  I can tell they would have been good mothers but it wasn't in the cards for them but they are happy with their lives.  I couldn't imagine not having kids.

God bless you and have a great day!
Linda

Quote of the day "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be." Albert Einstein

I picked lady gaga cause I love her songs and would love to meet her if I had a pick of someone to meet.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Linda. Don't give up on romance, but, yes, maybe a little closer to home would be nice! And you have every reason to be proud of your kids. When you get down on yourself just remember they didn't raise themselves!

    ReplyDelete