Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 16 12 Jun 11

Good morning,

I  am looking forward to the trip to Philadelphia today with Kevin, his girlfriend Katie and his dad.  I will miss him but what an awesome opportunity he has.  The next 2 weeks will be good for me cause my dad will be at my brother's house in Ohio and Kevin will be in Phillie and I will have the house to myself.  I need to look at this has a time to find me and get some things done around here.  I deserve to smile and be happy.  Leona Lewis is playing "Better In time."  Everyone deserves to smile and be happy.  Only me can make me happy and I thought I had to have  man in my life to be complete but I know I don't.  I need to realize it is better to be alone then to be with someone who only wants you part of the time. I need time and attention and if someone out there is made to be with me then God will have to show me the way.  I realize I can't rush it.  I realize I also  fall in love easy but have learned that I need to just take time and enjoy life.  The fact that I can now ride places with my exhusband and not feel like running away when he is near is great progress for me.  He is a good person, a great father and someone I know I can trust and depend on to be there for me if needed.  No one can have to many friends but how many of them can you really depend on to be there if needed.  Facebook has been good for me to find past friends and make new friends. I am going to keep my head held high and be the best that I can be and realize that even though I have my share of mistakes that so has everyone out there.  No one is perfect and everyone has drama in their life.  If someone can claim that they have led a perfect life with no regrets or mistakes then send them my way so I can bow down to them.  I just had a nice conversation with my daughter Heather and she told me I will be a great catch and I think I may need to do a paid dating site and to not rush it. 
Blessings,

Linda

Funny Quote of the day "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself."  Josh Billings

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome post. Keep thinking this way about life, Linda, and you will literally be on your way to great satisfaction and happiness. Also loved the quote about dogs- how very true!

    ReplyDelete